Runboard.com
You're welcome.

runboard.com       Sign up (learn about it) | Sign in (lost password?)


Page:  1  2  3  4  5 

 
Trappedtexan Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Registered user
Global user

Registered: 11-2014
Posts: 306
Reply | Quote
Re: abominable snowman???


Marcos, I don't know the full story of why he sold up and quit collecting super powers, but chip cataldo was who I was referring to. I never spoke to him nor know him, but I have seen his collection pics around. His collection was for sure the largest I have seen publicly.

---
Bryan

Check out my WTB thread here: http://bkennersuperpowers.runboard.com/t29923
3/3/2015, 12:18 am Link to this post Send Email to Trappedtexan   Send PM to Trappedtexan Blog
 
krohlf24 Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Registered user
Global user

Registered: 05-2009
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 2654
Reply | Quote
Re: abominable snowman???


Persistence pays off... found that damn Robin bootleg, but looking at it I'm thinking that its not Gulliver.
%20Reference%20pics/[sign in to see URL]]--Log in or sign up to see linked image content--

No none of them are mine, actually these are part of the sale photos I still have from Chips collection.

I didn't take part in the sale of this Snowman, but if it went where I think it did, it won't reappear.

---
-KEN-

WTB:
Estrela comics- Shazam

Contact: krohlf24@gmail.com

3/3/2015, 12:18 am Link to this post Send Email to krohlf24   Send PM to krohlf24
 
eastlosfinest Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Registered user
Global user

Registered: 07-2014
Posts: 144
Reply | Quote
Re: abominable snowman???


quote:

Trappedtexan wrote:

Marcos, I don't know the full story of why he sold up and quit collecting super powers, but chip cataldo was who I was referring to. I never spoke to him nor know him, but I have seen his collection pics around. His collection was for sure the largest I have seen publicly.





Thanks bryan,
hmmm, is he still on the forum or does anyone have an email???

and thanks for the shoutout to letting people know I am looking for one. =)
3/3/2015, 12:21 am Link to this post Send Email to eastlosfinest   Send PM to eastlosfinest Blog
 
eastlosfinest Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Registered user
Global user

Registered: 07-2014
Posts: 144
Reply | Quote
Re: abominable snowman???


quote:

krohlf24 wrote:

Persistence pays off... found that damn Robin bootleg, but looking at it I'm thinking that its not Gulliver.
%20Reference%20pics/[sign in to see URL]]--Log in or sign up to see linked image content--

No none of them are mine, actually these are part of the sale photos I still have from Chips collection.

I didn't take part in the sale of this Snowman, but if it went where I think it did, it won't reappear.





ohhhhhh fancy!!! =) yea, idk if its a Gulliver figure, but I would definitely love to see the rest of the card. good job on the research!!

And do you have CHIPS email or contact info? he might still have contacts, in which they can help me find that snowman.
3/3/2015, 12:23 am Link to this post Send Email to eastlosfinest   Send PM to eastlosfinest Blog
 
Trappedtexan Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Registered user
Global user

Registered: 11-2014
Posts: 306
Reply | Quote
Re: abominable snowman???


I for sure don't have any contact info for him. Some of the guys who have been around for a while might. He has been out of collecting for a few years though I think. He may not have kept up with contacts.

---
Bryan

Check out my WTB thread here: http://bkennersuperpowers.runboard.com/t29923
3/3/2015, 12:30 am Link to this post Send Email to Trappedtexan   Send PM to Trappedtexan Blog
 
eastlosfinest Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Registered user
Global user

Registered: 07-2014
Posts: 144
Reply | Quote
Re: abominable snowman???


quote:

Trappedtexan wrote:

I for sure don't have any contact info for him. Some of the guys who have been around for a while might. He has been out of collecting for a few years though I think. He may not have kept up with contacts.





damn. hmmm, oh well. im sure EVENTUALLY this figure will come up again. hopefully. I truly want one, have been hunting him down for a while.

I just LOVE ALL THE GULLIVER FIGURES. I am trying to find them, but most people wont sell theirs. =/
3/3/2015, 12:33 am Link to this post Send Email to eastlosfinest   Send PM to eastlosfinest Blog
 
krohlf24 Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Registered user
Global user

Registered: 05-2009
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 2654
Reply | Quote
Re: abominable snowman???


Chip hasn't been a member here, or any forum, in many years. I couldn't begin to tell you his email address, not even sure I still have it, or if he uses it. We do stay in contact, although recently I haven't heard anything from him.

---
-KEN-

WTB:
Estrela comics- Shazam

Contact: krohlf24@gmail.com

3/3/2015, 12:48 am Link to this post Send Email to krohlf24   Send PM to krohlf24
 
eastlosfinest Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Registered user
Global user

Registered: 07-2014
Posts: 144
Reply | Quote
Re: abominable snowman???


quote:

krohlf24 wrote:

Chip hasn't been a member here, or any forum, in many years. I couldn't begin to tell you his email address, not even sure I still have it, or if he uses it. We do stay in contact, although recently I haven't heard anything from him.





well if you ever talk to him, think of me =) and hopefully he still knows people with a snowman or any other Gulliver figures. =)
3/3/2015, 12:55 am Link to this post Send Email to eastlosfinest   Send PM to eastlosfinest Blog
 
aaron1050 Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Registered user
Global user

Registered: 06-2010
Posts: 422
Reply | Quote
Re: abominable snowman???


Chip posts occasionally on the Super Powers Facebook page.

[sign in to see URL]
3/4/2015, 3:35 pm Link to this post Send Email to aaron1050   Send PM to aaron1050
 
eastlosfinest Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Registered user
Global user

Registered: 07-2014
Posts: 144
Reply | Quote
Re: abominable snowman???


thanks aaron,
I just joined, so im pending an acceptance. hopefully I can catch a word with him. =)

3/4/2015, 3:49 pm Link to this post Send Email to eastlosfinest   Send PM to eastlosfinest Blog
 


Add a reply

Page:  1  2  3  4  5 





You are not logged in (login)